Laird Norton Wealth Management, the Pacific Northwest’s largest independent wealth management firm, is seeking a full-time Helpdesk - IT Support Technician to join our team. Located in downtown Seattle, LNWM is dedicated to helping high-net-worth individuals and families manage, preserve, invest, grow, and eventually distribute their wealth.
The Helpdesk - IT Support Technician is a key member of the Technology team acting as the primary internal support resource for LNWM’s technology systems.
The Helpdesk - IT Support Technician’s duties include, but are not limited to:
- Monitoring the helpdesk queue and provide first tier IT support for all end users.
- Installing, configuring, testing, and maintaining laptops, workstations, scanners and printer equipment.
- Installing, maintaining, and troubleshooting all hardware and software applications.
- Responsible for setup and disposal of equipment.
- Maintaining and supporting Operating Systems (currently Windows 10), all hardware and software installation and updates.
- Maintaining conference room audiovisual equipment.
- Maintaining inventory and assets in tracking software.
- Maintaining deployment packages in tracking software
- May support some server-based functions and network appliances, as needed.
- Entry level position, strongly prefer experience supporting technology
- Experience with Microsoft products including Windows 10 Professional or Enterprise and Office 365 / Microsoft365 programs
- Two- or four-year college degree desirable
Skills and Attributes
- Enjoys helping others - Strong customer service orientation.
- Knowledge of computers, operating systems and peripherals.
- Knowledge of modern browsers, Proxy, and general network troubleshooting.
- Desires a long-term growth career in technology.
- Strong analytical problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a collaborative, team environment that strives for consensus wherever possible and seeks success of the team rather than the individual.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills as evidenced by ability to professionally, personally, and effectively interact with clients and co-workers and contribute to a respectful work environment.
- High ethical standards and the ability to place the clients’ needs before one’s own.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential subject matter.
- Ability to lift up to 30 lbs.
Candidates must meet all employment qualifications in effect at time of hiring, including successful passing of pre-employment background and credit checks. Must sign all employee agreements. Ability to perform the essential functions, duties and responsibilities set forth in a consistent and efficient manner.
Benefits: Laird Norton Wealth Management offers excellent benefits including medical, dental and vision coverage, generous time off, flexible spending plans for health care and dependent care, 401(k) plan, paid transportation pass, and more.