Are you a self-motivated and highly resourceful person who is capable of dominating the markets we serve? Do innovation, information, and teamwork excite you? Are you an avid learner who is always looking to improve?
Who We Are:
- Locally and independently owned company founded in 1991.
- The leading commercial real estate firm in Idaho.
- Voted by our employees as one of Idaho’s Best Places to Work for fourteen (14!) consecutive years. We encourage you to join our team and see why!
The Assistant Property Manager is responsible for assisting the Property Management department in conducting a variety of detail-oriented, administrative tasks to achieve successful day to day operations.
As an Assistant Property Manager, a typical day includes performing these essential duties and responsibilities:
- Support assigned Property Managers in their efforts to protect, maintain, and enhance the value of certain assigned commercial real estate assets in order to maximize the owner's financial return and for the benefit of the tenants, clients, and the Company.
- Assist with any and all Property Manager responsibilities as requested in order to best serve tenants and owners.
- Support 2 to 3 Property Managers in a fast-paced office environment.
- Receive, code, and submit invoices to Property Manager for approval and input data for invoicing under accounting direction.
- Prepare and maintain current vendor contracts as well as vendor insurance certificates.
- Coordinate and log tenant calls/requests with maintenance and/or repair personnel.
- Coordinate bidding process with vendors as outlined by Property Managers.
- Track tenant insurance and contact information.
- Assist Property Managers with preparation of financial reports and year end package preparations for property owners.
- Update information on each property through database and/or project books.
- Set-up, schedule, and issue key fobs/cards for building access system, and order manual keys as required for tenants. Deliver keys & fobs to tenants as requested.
- Prepare documentation including copying, collating, scanning, packaging & faxing.
- Perform maintenance of files including creation, organizing, and retrieval.
- Maintain key book organization & remain responsible for checking out building keys to outside vendors.
- Monitor notice delinquencies.
- Reliable and predictable attendance required.
- Other duties as assigned by management.