The Marketing Director is the lead professional responsible for the global promotion of the CSD Contact Centers(CCC) brand and its portfolio of programs. The Marketing Director collaborates with a continuum of internal and external production resources to conceptualize, develop, and deploy compelling campaigns designed to create a greater awareness of and demand for CCC solutions.
The Marketing Director supports the CCC Leader team in the planning, coordination and implementation of campaigns and other programmatic marketing efforts, building broad coalitions of community partners working together to overcome national community challenges.
- Oversees the design and implementation of national promotion campaigns highlighting CCC programs, platforms, and initiatives
- Leads CCC content development; creates and improves upon content generated for use with CCC websites, social media distribution, email blasts, print materials press releases, slide decks, and other meaningful internal and external communication, working closely with marketing/creative teams
- Leads in the implementation of CCC’s online advertising and marketing promotions through postings, management of ads, and reporting statistics and trends
- Oversees departmental social media strategy and engagement of consumers via all social media channels
- Identifies market opportunities, builds business cases, and help to define the vision and strategy of marketing promotion
- Uses pragmatic marketing techniques for product positioning, messaging and pricing that differentiates CCC products in the market and supports other internal team members to drive marketing for qualified leads
- Develops and delivers brand messaging materials for CSD employees, representatives, constituents, and community stakeholders
- Provisions the development and delivery of a full suite of media and support materials for the promotion of CCC solutions
- Collaborates with CCC leads and administrative team to identify critical community issues needing CCC support and acts as key relationship lead with community partners on community issues.
- Represent CCC at appropriate meetings, presentations & community events as needed
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
To perform the essential functions of this position successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Demonstrated skills, knowledge and aptitude in the design and execution of marketing programs and activities
- Experience in marketing, advertising, brand management, communications creative process, trade shows, sponsorships, print materials and publications
- Strong creative, strategic, analytical, organizational skill
- Proven ability to achieve goals in a fast-paced, high growth and intense environment
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a time