The Head of Global Alliances is responsible for indirect go to market strategy, signing of new partners, development of partner operations processes and channel sales revenue globally and across geographic regions. All partner-based routes to market are in scope, including Referrals, Resellers/VARs, OEMs, Systems Integrators and Technology Alliance Partners. This position will drive strategy and execution of programs to grow the ALTR partner network and is responsible for the programs and revenue across all partners.
This role will also collaborate with the VP of Go-to-Market, field sales team, growth ops team, marketing team, sales engineers, support-services team and partner training/enablement team to build a fully integrated channel partner strategy and ecosystem. This role is an executive level general management role that is a high impact, quota carrying channel sales management position that plays an integral role in the success of the overall field team and company.
- Develop, implement, and optimize the overall channels strategy for the field and company globally
- Manage programs to maximize sales revenue and touch and Influence revenue from across all channel partners
- Collaborate with field sales teams to provide partners that add value to our current customers, identify incremental customer opportunism and assist in current sales pursuits where directed by the customer or the ALTR sales teams.
- Partner networking, co-selling with partners to close sales opportunities and interact with direct sales on the Partner Engagement Model
- Quota responsibility across defined partner channels
- Responsible for creating and driving ALTR partner programs, including assisting with program definitions, oversight, pricing, and channel resources
- Work directly with marketing team to develop channel marketing program, including enhanced partner website portal, partner product readiness and training, collateral, etc.
- Leadership and management of assigned channel team including resource management, hiring, mentorship, and performance management