NRG Media in Omaha is looking for our next Director of FUN, otherwise known as the Promotions Director. NRG Media has seven extremely dynamic radio brands, and we need a creative and proactive individual to work with sales and programming, developing events and campaigns that reflect the personality of each station and encourage listener participation. We continually strive for excellence, and want to hit the air, the internet, and the streets with promotions that are unique and engage the audience on all our platforms with cutting-edge presentations, great prizes, and opportunities for more listener involvement.
If you can answer yes to these questions, then we want to speak with you:
• Do you like to interact with the public?
• Are you proactive?
• Can you multi-task?
• Are you an outstanding communicator?
• Are you creative?
• Do you have a sense of urgency when doing your job?
• Are you a born leader?
• When you see a problem or an opportunity, do you speak up?
• Can you create graphics for all the social media platforms and know how to create engaging posts?
• Are you an excellent time manager?
NRG Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Experience: Experience with radio promotions is desired. Knowledge of all social media platforms is required. Graphic ability is required. Some college and at least 2-3 years related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Requirements: Excellent communicator and people skills. Outstanding organizational skills.