ImOn Communications is the LOCAL choice for cable TV, high-speed Internet and phone service. We value the relationships we have with colleagues, customers, and members of our community and look forward to serving Eastern Iowa for many years to come. As we expand our service availability we are looking for a Employee Development Coordinator to be a part of the ImOn Difference! Our employees share a passion for “Creating Connections One Person at a Time” and fostering a fun and rewarding work environment.
The Employee Development Coordinator prepares, develops, coordinates all training and development programs for ImOn Communications, LLC.
Essential Job Responsibilities for Primary Functional Area of Accountability
- Identify and manage a Learning Management Program to store all ImOn Communications, LLC available training opportunities in an online library.
- Be responsible for ensuring employees receive required training by developing training schedules for departments, track and create reporting on outcomes and maintain training records for ImOn Communications, LLC.
- Gather and evaluate information from employees and management on previous training to identify weakness and areas needing additional training.
- Assist management with developing training handbooks and manuals as well as identify training methods that can be used such as workshops, conference, Jones NCTI, etc. Supervisors and Managers are subject experts and will be responsible for conducting the training.
- Develop supervisors and managers to instruct training programs effectively.
- Market company training opportunities to employees and provide information on benefits to encourage participation.
- Attend seminars and meetings to learn new training methods and techniques and use the knowledge to prepare and coordinate future training sessions.
- Manage ImOn Communications training grants the Iowa 260E and 260F and identify additional training grants.
- Assist employees and managers with development training opportunities identified within the Catalytic Coaching process.
- Assist Human Resources Department and Management in developing job families and career pathing.
- All other duties as assigned.