Member Experience Representatives (MERs) build relationships and cultivate financial wellness empowering people to focus on what matters. MERs deliver extraordinary service by creating value for Members through recommending appropriate products and services to which will help them make money, save money, save time, and add peace of mind and convenience to their lives.
- Provide extraordinary member service by being knowledgeable, engaging with Members, making Members feel valued and consistently applying defined service standards.
- Listen actively to fully understand and answer Members’ questions/concerns and offer guidance to appropriate products and services. Proactively identify and make appropriate qualified referrals for Members that will help them make money, save money, save time, and/or add convenience and peace of mind. Look for ways to enhance members’ relationships by building trust and confidence.
- Accurately process transactions in accordance to the MER II responsibilities, including but not limited to, processing wires, skip-a-pay requests, ACH disputes, stop payments, card services related requests, ordering checks, etc.
- Review all activities for compliance with established policies, procedures and regulations. Regulations include but are not limited to: Bank Secrecy Act / Anti-Money Laundering / Office of Foreign Assets Control regulations. Participate in annual training as required by the BSA/OFAC Compliance Officer.
- Balance assigned cash drawer during and at the end of each workday.
- Perform miscellaneous duties such as end of day activities, filing, answering phones, maintaining supplies, etc.