Born in 1961, Vandalia Rental is an equipment rental growth engine currently with seven locations and $70MM in fleet. We are looking to add a strategic, big picture financial leader to our team that will help us build the strategic steps necessary to continue doubling in size every four years. We are not looking for a controller as that role is filled, and the CFO will have a strong financial support team already in place.
We are looking for a CFO who can strategically evaluate growth opportunities, keep the pulse on the rental industry and key markers/opportunities for growth and provide strategic direction to push Vandalia Rental to the next level.
Our team is about winning together, building in fun along the way and most importantly, making opportunities become reality. We are looking for the best and someone that’s “One of Us”.
Benefits of the CFO Role:
- A competitive, supportive team unparalleled by others in our industry
- Pay commensurate with experience and education
- Bonus opportunities based on performance
- 401(k) with generous $1 for $1 match, up to 6% of your salary - vested day one
- $1,000 for vehicle allowance each month
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurances – all premiums paid 100%
- Relocation assistance provided
Key Accountabilities for the CFO:
- Cash management
- Fleet lifecycle oversight
- Acquisition and greenfield opportunities
- Data analytics
- IT initiatives and direction
- Equipment rental or similar industry experience preferred, not required
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA is a plus
- Experience in a high-level finance role required
- Experience in Information Systems oversight preferred
- Culture Index assessment - given by Vandalia Rental online