For over 50 years, Schlesinger Group has been constantly perfecting the art and science of qualitative and quantitative data collection. Put simply, we provide answers to your questions through practices of partnership, quality, and service excellence, powered by a talented team with a genuine passion for research.
The primary function of this role is to host live online focus groups and provide high quality product support to our end users via tickets, email, chat, and phone.
This is a remote position.
- Independently host online focus group sessions, running on the QualMeeting platform, while actively listening and watching each session to provide technical support as needed, aiming for the highest quality experience for our Clients and participants.
- Responsible for promptly answering requests via tickets, chats, emails, and phone, providing exceptional customer service.
- Perform tasks related to a variety of QualProduct setup and deliverables, including, but not limited to, programming discussion guides, technical check status, updating session statues, and updating stimuli.
- Proactively contribute to departmental process improvement, while maintaining platform proficiency by attending all QualProduct trainings and assisting with certain projects including, but not limited to, data manipulation using Excel, creating video highlight reels using Movie Maker or iMovie, programming surveys.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and/or Google equivalents.
- Service oriented, with a strong technical aptitude, interpersonal and written and oral communication skills.
- Experience working in a support role in a market research environment a plus.
- Familiarity of or working within 20|20 systems a plus.
Schlesinger Group is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment, and proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or disability.