Laird Norton Wealth Management, the Pacific Northwest’s largest independent wealth management firm, is seeking a full-time Performance Reporting Specialist to join our team. Located in downtown Seattle, LNWM is dedicated to helping high-net-worth individuals and families manage, preserve, invest, grow, and eventually distribute their wealth.
The Performance Reporting Specialist is a key member of the Reporting team performing analytical and administrative functions such as accounting, maintaining client accounts and cost basis calculations.
The Performance Reporting Specialist’s duties include, but are not limited to:
- Administering the daily download of data from Custodians.
- Assisting with preparing and distributing performance and tax reports.
- Supporting the Client Service teams with new accounts, ad hoc reports, and other performance and tax-related requests.
- Opening and maintaining client accounts in the portfolio accounting system.
- Tracking, accumulating, and calculating cost basis information.
- Managing and administering the Report Mailings database.
- Managing 3rd party statements and tax report information.
- Two plus years’ experience in a professional environment; financial securities industry preferred. Portfolio or portfolio accounting experience preferred.
- Four-year college degree, preferably in business or a related field. Additional professional work experience may be accepted for education.
Skills and Attributes
- Strong proficiency with Excel including creation of formulas, Pivot Tables, V-Lookups, etc. Intermediate level experience with other MS Office programs is desired.
- Must be skilled at mathematics and have strong numeric aptitude and strong analytical skills.
- Strong attention to detail is critical for success.
- An understanding of accounting terminology related to cost basis is preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in a collaborative, team environment that strives for consensus wherever possible and seeks success of the team rather than the individual.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills as evidenced by ability to professionally, personally and effectively interact with clients and co-workers and contribute to a respectful work environment.
- High ethical standards and the ability to place the clients’ needs before one’s own.
- Experience in handling sensitive and confidential subject matter.
Candidates must meet all employment qualifications in effect at time of hiring, including successful passing of pre-employment background and credit checks. Must sign all employee agreements and have the ability to perform the essential functions, duties and responsibilities of the role in a consistent and efficient manner.
Benefits: Laird Norton Wealth Management offers excellent benefits including medical, dental and vision coverage, generous time off, flexible spending plans for health care and dependent care, 401(k) plan, paid transportation pass, and more.