About Ayers Saint Gross
Ayers Saint Gross is an internationally recognized design firm with expertise in architecture, planning, landscape architecture, graphic design, interior architecture, and space analytics. Since our founding in 1912, we have built a reputation for designing environments of enduring value. The focus of our expertise and most of our work supports mission-driven clients, particularly colleges, universities, and cultural institutions. Our design approach is inspired by a critical and analytical discourse, a respect for past wisdom, a mind to future potential, and a belief that we have an obligation to leave places better than we found them. Our mission is to engage people and places to create designs that enrich our world. With over 170 professionals, we are headquartered in Baltimore, Maryland with offices in Washington, DC and Tempe, Arizona.
The Project Manager will manage and facilitate the successful execution of a Project by aligning staffing, work plans, budgets, and design schedules with Contract while anticipating issues affecting project delivery.
- Works independently and oversees and plans the major aspects of architectural projects.
- Focus in Project Management, Design, Construction Documents, Technical Specifications, Construction Administration aspects of Project Delivery.
- Provides overall guidance on project objectives and concepts.
- Supervises, directs and evaluates work of other architects and technicians.
- Participates in company promotional activities including client contact, business development, and proposal development.
- Includes interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- 12-15 years of related experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture. Master’s degree preferred.
- Strong analytical, communication and presentation skills, ability to plan and deliver complex projects in an interdisciplinary environment.
- Familiar with architectural concepts, practices, procedures, final documents, specifications, materials and construction practices.
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Architectural Registration preferred.
- LEED accreditation required within 12 months.
- CSI certification encouraged- CDT (Construction Documents Technologist) as the preliminary test followed by CCS (Certified Construction Specifier) and the CCCA (Certified Construction Contract Administrator).
Why work at Ayers Saint Gross?
- We are a design-driven firm working with exceptional clients.
- We are an employee-owned company, with over 100 years of design excellence.
- We encourage our employees to pursue local and professional advocacy groups.
- We provide the opportunity to help with pro-bono initiatives that bring Architecture to the community.
Ayers Saint Gross is a respected leader in the community offering a highly energized work environment. For additional information and to apply online, please visit our website at www.asg-architects.com.
Ayers Saint Gross is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer M/F/Disability/Veteran.