The responsibilities for this role do not include sales functions.
MUST BE WILLING TO COMMUTE OR RELOCATE TO SYRACUSE, NY OR ROCHESTER, NY ONCE DIGITAL HYVE REOPENS OUR OFFICES.
The Account Manager (AM) is responsible for managing a roster of client accounts with effective, responsive communication; building a strong rapport; and managing the status of each digital marketing campaign. By providing professional, high-level support to our clients, the AM helps encourage client confidence in agency performance, and develops the successful relationship with the client for current and future opportunities.
The Account Manager is expected to manage clients accounts, with utmost care and respect. They will have a strong focus on retention of clients and expanding opportunities within current clients. They will be based in a blended office and remote environment, with time spent meeting with clients, managing communication on client accounts (internally and externally), assisting the internal account management team, and ensuring expectations are exceeded.
The Account Manager reports to the Manager of Account Services.
- Meeting and liaising with a roster of clients to discuss and identify their requirements.
- Develop strong, meaningful relationships and client rapport.
- Day-to-day support of 20-25 accounts on a monthly basis.
- Develop strategies to help expand client brand awareness and business.
- Develop strong knowledge of specific clients and their marketing objectives.
- Internal management of priorities, tasks, and projects.
- Daily communication with execution teams.
- Utilize project management skills to ensure communication is clear for internal teams, and provide clients with appropriate and timely updates; obtain schedules and advise project team of any delays or variances.
- Provide day-to-day support, and be available as needed, for the Account team with regard to capacity, specific deadlines, obstacles to success, and future planning.
- Engage with the Account team on proactive marketing ideas for specific clients.
- Create ideas to share with the client and the agency for business growth.
- Lead and participate in weekly account meetings.
- Responds and delivers client and internal requests in a service-oriented manner.
- Delivers month to date efficiency reports to clients with weekly updates on campaign performance and opportunities to grow.
- Remains current on all aspects of client marketing trends and other industry information.
- Present work confidently and persuasively.
- Meets with their clients on at least a monthly basis to discuss performance and new opportunities aligned with their marketing program.
- 3+ years of experience in an account manager role required
- Demonstrates high-level of professionalism with clients and colleagues
- Experience in Advertising and/or Digital Marketing experience required
- Marketing agency experience required
- Superior project management skills
- Proven track record of attention to detail
- Superior multi-tasking and decision-making skills
- Proactive thinking is a must
- Works well under pressure and deadlines
- Is logical, work-oriented and an analytical thinker; effective problem solver
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Professional demeanor
- Proven experience working in a collaborative environment
- Experience building and implementing systems and processes
- Experience working with client invoicing
- Independent and solution oriented
- Experience communicating and juggling tasks within multiple platforms (Slack, G-Suite, Teamwork, & others)
At Digital Hyve we strive to lead with our values and beliefs at the forefront of what we do. We are able to head down this path because of our people. The wide variety of people on our team, that we work with, and part of our community are what makes us stronger together. Regardless of the background you come from, we invite you to join us on our journey to be better every day.
Digital Hyve is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. Digital Hyve is committed to equal opportunity and nondiscrimination in all aspects of employment, including recruitment, hiring, promotions, discipline, terminations, wage and salary administration, benefits, and training.