Overview: Secondary Operations is responsible for the manufacturing Kerdi Board related products. E.g., KB Shower Niche, KB Bench, KB Curb. These products are manufactured utilizing the parent Kerdi Board in a combination of automatic, semi-automatic and manual machine processes. This position will be responsible for Manufacturing and Process Engineering related task for this area of production.
• Strategic Planning
o Lead the development of equipment and machinery for production operations.
o Lead planning for facility and space requirements of current operations and future growth.
o Lead the implementation and sustainability efforts in support of a Lean Manufacturing Environment.
o Support and be active in projects from a Global perspective. Work with Germany regarding new products, materials, production operations, developing manufacturing practices and equipment.
• General Support Activities
o Working with Production and Operations staff, develop processes, and procedures to support production.
o Identify opportunities and develop Process Improvement actions.
o Manage projects related to equipment, machinery, and improvement activities.
o Support development and implementation of staff training
o Support and development in Cutting Operations.
-Represent Schluter Systems in a professional, positive and enthusiastic manner in all matters
-Be a leader regarding occupational health and safety regulations
• BS degree in Engineering (mechanical preferred)
• 4+ years’ experience in Manufacturing / Process Engineering
• Excellent technical and problem solving skills
• Working knowledge of engineering software packages
• Knowledge and experience in Lean / Six Sigma principles, tools and techniques
• Develop, configure, and optimize industrial processes from inception through start-up to certification. • Highly motivated and takes initiative
· Generous PTO (4 weeks)
· 10 Paid Holidays
· Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
· Guaranteed Biannual Bonuses
· 401k with Company Match
· Company Paid Life Insurance
· Annual Raises
· Room for Advancement