NJI is a wildly creative and strategically disciplined agency with offices in London, Washington, D.C. and Singapore. We work seamlessly across teams and time zones to align and deliver for our clients.
We are looking for a strategic unicorn. A creative and hardworking leader to direct a dynamic and robust client portfolio. The ideal candidate would have experience leading multi-faceted accounts with complex ideas and deliverables. This role maintains important client relationships, ensures the highest quality of deliverables, and excels in a highly collaborative, team-oriented environment. This person serves as an integral link between the Strategy, Creative, and Development teams.
Honed intuition sets great account directors apart by demonstrating a level of EQ alongside their technical knowledge and project management skills. They embody a team-centric ethos of always going the extra mile to support a colleague or client.
Our directors get their hands dirty working directly on deliverables of all shapes and sizes. The right account director will complete strategy-oriented tasks themselves and simultaneously lead with precision and ease across teams when additional skills are required. The best candidate will be a wizard with words, grammar, timelines, and client communications.
- Serve as a primary point of contact for select clients, partners, and vendors and provide a premium level of customer service and responsiveness to all
- Lead the management and growth of a diverse roster of clients, accounts, and project-based work
- Effectively manage internal processes and advance projects from start to finish, while coordinating with team members and providing continuous reports
- Smartly develop strategic plans, conceptual ideations, and tactical recommendations for select clients
- Effectively communicate - verbal and written - with clients on digital and creative services strategies, as well as all other client-oriented projects and tasks
- Grow and nurture long-term client relationships with a solutions-oriented approach
- Gather and analyze data to develop and present well-informed metrics reports, for both internal and external purposes
- Develop workable budgets, project scopes, performance reports, and timelines for multiple project deliverables
- Remain on the cutting edge of industry developments and assist in effectively integrating those developments into the business and client work
- This position is expected to potentially travel up to 10 percent of the time domestically.
- 5+ years of client-facing experience working at the crossroads of communications, design, and creative services. Must include previous account management experience
- Must be able to work across a number of projects and teams to respond to ever-changing client needs and deadlines
- A proven track record of developing strategic plans to benefit the client
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- The ability to think creatively and contribute to a team environment
- Superior communications and presentation skills (both written and verbal)
- Eagerness to help contribute to the agency’s own marketing initiatives
For Extra Tacos:
- Strong leadership skills and an eagerness to advance professionally
- Experience with project management programs like Monday.com or Basecamp
- Agency experience with a portfolio of projects on which you have worked
- Familiarity with public policy and ability to “get smart” quick on various issues
- A sense of humor and a love of tacos, pandas and the occasional dog
Authenticity is the foundation of boundless creativity. Rooted in diverse life experience, our team challenges the status quo through our work and culture every day. We are committed to sustaining and improving NJI's inclusive workplace through actively expanding the diversity of our team. We encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply. If you require accommodations or assistance during the application process, please contact email@example.com.
We are unable to offer work visa sponsorship at this time.