TRI Air Testing is an accredited analytical lab who serves customers worldwide. TRI Air Testing's sole focus is on the testing and analysis of compressed air and gas. Typical uses of these items range from breathing air applications to process gases and ingredients in products. TRI Air Testing is regarded as the world expert in compressed air and gas sampling and has developed the propriety sampling and analysis methods that sets it apart from other labs.
We are looking for a highly motivated, organized self starter to join our sales team as an Account Manager. This position will assume an existing book of business and will be responsible for maintaining recurring sales while growing assigned verticals through supplied leads, trade show attendance, strategic account growth initiatives, distributions channels and cold calling. This position will serve the following vertical markets: Fire, Fire Equipment manufacturers, Dive (recreational and commercial), and Safety companies.
The ideal candidate is detailed, goal-oriented, able to work with little to no supervision and has a deep knowledge of customer service best practices. If you have exceptional organizational skills and draw energy from being part of a team, we would like to meet you. Ultimately, you should be able to contribute to high quality customer service and achievement of company sales targets.
• Meet sales quotas for new and recurring business
• Attend vertical specific trade shows and training as required (2-4 times per year)
• Process orders via email, web or phone
• Check data accuracy in orders and invoices
• Contact clients to obtain missing information or answer queries
• Liaise with the Logistics department to ensure timely deliveries
• Maintain and update sales and customer records
• Assist in contacting existing clients for reorder and account validation
• Communicate important feedback from customers internally
• Stay up-to-date with new products and features
• Will report to Director of Sales
• Full time position with benefits
• Compensation will be base salary plus commission and bonus
• Minimum High School Diploma
• 5+ yrs experience in B2C or B2B sales or 5+ yrs experience working with compressors in Fire Industry
• Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
• A team player with high level of dedication
• Ability to work under strict deadlines
• Exceptional written and oral communication
• Prefer hands on experience with CRM software and/or MS Office (MS Excel in particular)