At Asurint, we’re building a leading information-based technology company in Cleveland, Ohio. Asurint is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing innovation, flexibility and personal ownership to background screening – all while addressing the changing regulatory landscape. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the positive onboarding experience of their employees. We are succeeding because they succeed.
The Marketing Intern assists the marketing department with various tasks required to support the Company’s mission of providing quality services to customers. The Marketing Intern is required to be self-motivated, passionate, and eager to gain valuable experience in the field of digital b2b marketing. The Marketing Intern must be able to work in a fast-paced team environment and display strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Assists the RFP/Proposal Specialist with creating a knowledge base in Salesforce. This may include data entry, organization, generating lists and reports, and proofreading
- Assists with the creation of Salesforce campaigns
- Creates client and client prospect marketing emails for Pardot
- Collaborates with the Marketing Operations Manager on campaign structure
- Aggregates content/data on internal drive and organize for operationalization by team
- Assists with Marketing support projects
- Gathers various sources of data from Google Analytics, User Experience tools, Email provider, to pull into holistic data sets
- Creates reporting templates using Google Data Studio
- Assists in the execution of Asurint’s overall marketing strategies and tactical plans
- Other duties as required
- Strong attention to detail and experience proofreading and editing work is preferred
- Exceptional organizational skills and ability to prioritize and re-prioritize
- Experience working in a marketing technology stack is preferred
- Experience with copywriting and editing is preferred
- Experience with background screening is preferred
- Proficiency in MS Office [Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint] or similar software is required. Relevant business management systems such as general ledger, HRIS, CRM, etc. is preferred. Proficiency in Pardot, Salesforce, and Adobe Creative Suite is preferred
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent is required. Active enrollment in or recent degree from a Marketing, Creative Writing, or Literature program at an accredited college is preferred
- Certifications or licensure: Drivers’ license and ability to maintain a driving record that is satisfactory to the Company’s liability insurance carrier is required
- Years of relevant experience: 0 to 2 years is preferred
- The work environment involves everyday risks or discomforts that require normal safety precautions typical of offices, which includes the need for general safe workplace practices with office equipment and computers, avoidance of trips and falls, and observance of fire regulations.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate.
- This position is performed in an office setting although off-site meetings in various settings occur.
- The schedule is generally normal business hours although there is a requirement to perform work, attend meetings and events before or after normal workings hours, and occasionally on weekends and evenings.
- Some travel by personal automobile and a valid drivers’ license is required. Occasional overnight travel is required.
- Lift light objects [less than 20 pounds] and carry them short distances [20 feet or less].
In exchange for your unique abilities, perspectives & teamwork, ASURINT offers an excellent benefit package which includes:
- Competitive salary
- Medical/Dental & Vision effective first day of employment
- Paid Time Off & eight company paid holidays
- Free gym in building
- Learning and Development programs
- Short & Long-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Business Casual Attire
- Employee Referral Bonus
*Asurint is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.