The Case Manager will work as a team member with CCHC staff to effectively meet the needs of the tenants. The Case Manager will assist the CCHC Site Director in the facilitation of services and to utilize the Harm Reduction/Housing First model. Case Manager must be able to work independently and effectively communicate with individuals and groups, advocate for tenants, complete progress notes and documentation as required, and maintain a good working relationship with colleagues and community agencies. This position requires flexibility in schedule. Degree in related field preferred with at least one year of experience working with population. This position requires a valid driver's license and dependable transportation. This person must pass and maintain Minnesota Background Study clearance.
• Ability to read, analyze, and complete documentation required by government agencies and communicate through speaking, listening, and writing effectively with tenants and outside agencies.
• The person in this position must possess reading, writing and basic computer skills that will allow him/her to log information and maintain information systems.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality
• Skill in establishing and maintaining positive relationships with diverse tenants and staff.
• Regular attendance, reliability, and punctuality.
• Available to respond to occasional property or tenant emergencies
• Sensitivity and effectiveness when dealing with people from diverse backgrounds and with special needs.
Center City Housing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, creed, sexual orientation/identity/expression, marital status or familial status.