Are you looking for a place to plant some roots? Indiana Farmers Insurance is a rare company in today’s world. We value and retain our associates through a combination of interesting jobs, great co-workers, opportunities to learn and grow, and top-notch benefits. We are a financially strong mutual insurance company that focuses on offering excellent service for our policyholders and a positive and stable workplace for our associates!
Indiana Farmers’ Values: Innovation + Collaboration + Accountability + Respect + Empowerment
We are currently searching for a Product Systems Specialist for our Research and Development team. The ideal candidate will monitor filings, maintain Lines of Business manuals and build and maintain a product form library. The Product Systems Specialist will work with our Information Technology team to ensure proper implementation of the products we sell.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Designing, drafting, and maintaining product manuals for assigned lines of business
- Working with product managers and IT personnel to ensure proper implementation of the company’s products; includes preparation and testing support for form triggers, print specifications, and coverage specifications.
- Auditing the Diamond system to ensure proper coverages and forms are available and being produced
- Assisting with preparation of product filings, monitoring progress of filings, and coordinating responses to Department of Insurance questions
- Building and updating product libraries both internally and on agency facing portal
- Monitoring AAIS, ISO, and NCCI for product changes or updates that are applicable to the company
- Assisting with market research related to competitor’s coverage options in support of product management activities
- Preparing proposals for basic form maintenance changes and implementation
- Providing detailed information required to support communications and training plans.
Qualifications and skills we are looking for include:
- College degree required or related work experience
- Industry designation (CPCU, CIC, AFIS or similar) or insurance-related degree, preferred
- Three or more years of property insurance, product development, contract analysis and/or property insurance underwriting
- Familiarity with standard industry policy forms and programs
Why work for Indiana Farmers Insurance?
- If you are looking for a positive, stable place to work, take a look at what we offer:
- 95% retention of our associates over the last 5 years despite a competitive marketplace
- Financially stable organization as shown by our consistent A (Excellent) rating by AM Best
- Competitive compensation opportunity and outstanding benefits package
- A strong legacy of excellent performance throughout our 143 years in business
Our total rewards package includes competitive salary and benefits:
- Excellent health, dental, vision and life Insurance plans are provided free of charge to associates.
- We promote from within our diverse workforce regularly and offer regular opportunities to learn and grow.
- We offer an exceptional 401(k) Plan with a 2% match plus an 11% company contribution.
- An above average Paid Time Off bank of days as well as paid holidays are standard.
- We offer a paid Day of Service to serve others at your favorite charitable organization.
- Matching funds of up to $100 annually are available from the company for your favorite charitable organization.
- Associate recognition awards, fun gatherings, and opportunities to make friends are part of our culture.
- An on-site fitness center, as well as free and convenient parking right next to our building make life easier.
For more information about Indiana Farmers, please go to https://insurance.indianafarmers.com/about-us.
Indiana Farmers Insurance is an equal opportunity employer!