Streetsense seeks a creative, nimble, and quality-obsessed Freelance Graphic Designer for our in-house Brand Studio. The Freelance Graphic Designer will be a storyteller at heart – using words, images, and graphics to tell complex stories, create compelling presentations, and hone brands. This candidate will be a talented, experienced designer with a passion for greatness who is ready to hit the ground running in a fast-moving studio. The Freelance Graphic Designer will report directly to the Senior Art Director and Managing Director, and will work with multi-disciplinary experts to conceptualize, design, and produce creative assets and brand packages that achieve strategic goals for projects and clients — ranging from local restaurateurs and retailers to global hoteliers and real estate developers.
Key Tasks + Responsibilities
- Contribute high-quality creative work, from conception to execution, that demonstrates an innovative, market-leading approach to graphic design.
- Devise and develop original ideas that engage target audiences and address clients’ business challenges.
- Use strong information presentation skills to share ideas with the internal team as well as with clients.
- Stay informed of design trends and new technologies; provide innovative ideas for design solutions in support of objectives and initiatives.
- Provide a fresh perspective, especially when it comes to consumer-facing, identity design work.
- 3+ years of experience as a graphic designer in a professional setting.
- Expert-level proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Ability to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong, dynamic portfolio showcasing creativity and versatility across media.
- Ability to multi-task and work cross-functionally with creative, strategy, and account teams.
- “Big picture” mindset balanced by meticulous attention to detail.
- Effective time management, analytical, and organizational skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and passion for collaboration.
- Ability to develop compelling, client-ready presentations and to be client-facing in certain scenarios.
- Bachelor’s degree Graphic Design, Illustration, Fine Art, or other related field preferred.
TO APPLY: Please attach your resume, link to creative portfolio, and any relevant work samples for consideration.