At Asurint, we’re building a leading information-based technology company in Cleveland, Ohio. Asurint is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing innovation, flexibility and personal ownership to background screening – all while addressing the changing regulatory landscape. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the positive onboarding experience of their employees. We are succeeding because they succeed.
The Client Implementation Analyst is responsible for establishing and maintaining a professional relationship with our internal and external clients. Reviews and analyzes client contracts, customer package request(s) and any other relevant client documentation related to their implementation project. Providing an exceptional client experience while managing the deadlines and requirements of the implementation project plan.
- Engages and builds relationships with both internal and external clients, with a focus of providing a positive memorable customer experience.
- Understands the necessity and value of accuracy and attention to detail; ability to rapidly process information and document with high levels of accuracy.
- Demonstrates a comprehensive understanding of services we provide to better facilitate questions and provide appropriate answers.
- Manages the generation and execution of addendums, and client correspondences for new accounts and existing accounts.
- Coordinates all activities within implementation project, manages expectations and ensure timely project completion.
- Effectively and diligently documents CRM system of client’s requests, changes to packages and products and confirmation of accurate account set up
- Reviews Client Contracts, SOW’s and/or coordinates with Sales department to ensure correct client setup.
- Conducts web demos and training for clients, identifies client needs, and offers solutions and/or cross-sells ancillary products and services.
- Conducts Post-Production reviews to ensure client satisfaction and encourage billing.
- Acts as primary resource for new client calls, emails, and voicemails during implementation project and ninety days subsequent to project closure.
- Transitions accounts to client relations for on-going support.
- Documents and recommends new processes and enhances current processes to improve department efficiencies.
- Other duties as required.
- Experience with the legal/court system is preferred.
- Experience with background screening is preferred.
- Proficiency in MS Office [Outlook, Excel, Word] or similar software is required. Relevant business management systems such as general ledger, HRIS, CRM, etc. is preferred. Salesforce is preferred.
- Education: Associate degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field is required. Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- Certifications or licensure: Drivers’ license and ability to maintain a driving record that is satisfactory to the Company’s liability insurance carrier is required.
- Years of relevant experience: minimum 2 years required.
- Years of experience supervising: None.
- The work environment involves everyday risks or discomforts that require normal safety precautions typical of offices, which includes the need for general safe workplace practices with office equipment and computers, avoidance of trips and falls, and observance of fire regulations.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate.
- This position is performed in an office setting although off-site meetings in various settings occur.
- The schedule is generally normal business hours although there is a requirement to perform work, attend meetings and events before or after normal workings hours, and occasionally on weekends and evenings.
- Some travel by personal automobile and a valid drivers’ license is required. Occasional overnight travel is required.
- Lift light objects [less than 20 pounds] and carry them short distances [20 feet or less].
In exchange for your unique abilities, perspectives & teamwork, ASURINT offers an excellent benefit package which includes:
- Competitive salary
- Medical/Dental & Vision effective first day of employment
- Paid Time Off & eight company paid holidays
- Free gym in building
- Learning and Development programs
- Short & Long-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Business Casual Attire
- Employee Referral Bonus
*Asurint is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.