SAGE Black is HIRING!
SAGE Black provides a comprehensive benefit package that includes Employer-Paid Healthcare, Profit Sharing, Bonuses, Team off-sites and a generous Training budget. We have taken several actions to ensure our Team does not have to worry about their job or their finances during these difficult economic times as our Country deals with the COVID-19 Pandemic. SAGE Black is growing leaps and bounds and is looking to grow its team with motivated individuals looking to grow their career.
SAGE Black is seeking qualified candidates who are GS and ASMCS TA experts with experience in Space environments.
- Provide day-to-day technical support to Space Force customer for the custom Satellite In-band Command and Control (C2) application suite.
- Maintain the smooth operation of the Milsatcom ground system at Vandenberg Air Force Base (SAFB).
- Investigate and analyze incident summary reports and ground observations to remedy operational problems and provide briefings to the community on the issues and results of data analysis.
- Provide technical expertise for anomaly resolution and perform safety-net staffing when complex operations require on-site staffing around-the-clock (24x7) or 1-hour re-call.
- Staff and support deployed mobile ground stations as needed by the customer.
- Perform long-range planning for critical events, such as spacecraft upgrades or payload uploads. Provide hardware, software, and database install support and troubleshooting.
- Provide post-software install checkout and validation efforts.
- Support launch and early orbit operations as well as Inter-segment test and On-orbit test activities.
- Coordinate changes for real-time operations with Space Force Mission Commander and other government contractors.
- Provide updates to crew checklists, technical orders, job aids and day-to-day procedures for Space Force operators.