Provide leadership and management of all things web development technology for CO, FI, OG, Arkon, Anthem, Artisa. TrailBuilt, SD Wheel, etc. The role is responsible for planning the future month to three + month plan for a development team, and measuring the success of completed projects. This role will be the voice between project requesters and the development team, ensuring the most beneficial projects for the success of the company are being completed on time. Making sure the team has the resources they need to complete projects, and promote the personal and technical growth of the team. This role is also responsible for maintaining and improving our development standards and managing efficiency metrics.
- Create monthly outlines that align with Major Strategies & Business needs in coordination with key stakeholders
- Manage project priorities & deadlines across 3-5 teams
- Invest in team by fostering personal and technical growth through weekly 1/1’s and coaching opportunities
- Can and will pull team together to resolve any major web issues in production
- Measure website performance for load speed, bounce rate, and average session duration to ensure projects are delivering a healthy user experience
- Provide required resources for team to complete projects
- Coordinate interview process & hiring of new team members
- Ensure websites are using newest practices, and are consistently improving SEO
- Report project updates & timelines to the Director of Web Development
- Manage development of new websites for started businesses
- Manage remote team members through metrics to keep involved & up to date
- Measure teams success through efficiency metrics & correct issues as they arise
- Oversee & Manage the code release process ensuring code meets our standards & releases happen on schedule
- Coach the proper use of Agile/Scrum Project Management & Sprints
- When possible, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to multitask – leading up to 10 websites at once
- Ability to solve problems quickly and effectively
- Technical Knowledge of site hierarchy
- Ability to Lead team in-line with company goals
- Highly Organized
- Communication Proficiency
- Time Management
- Handle High-Stress Situations Effectively
This position manages all employees of the department and is responsible for the performance management of the employees within in that department.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms; with occasional lifting.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, overtime may be required.
Track your own hours both honestly and accurately
High School Graduate or General Education Degree
- Experience in React is a plus
- Experience in code release process & managing quality of code to a standard
- Project management experience reporting out progress to stakeholders
Certificates & Licenses
- 2+ years’ experience leading and managing a team
- Working knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming and web application development
- Working knowledge of Search Engine Optimization process
- Excellent programming knowledge & experience in web development
- College level understanding of Agile/Scrum Development
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.