When you work at Lautman Maska Neill & Company, you raise money for incredible causes AND work alongside some of the brightest minds in the fundraising business, who are committed to changing the world together.
As a leader in the nonprofit fundraising space, we are growing, and are looking for an Junior Account Executive to join us.
About the Role:
As a Junior Account Executive, you will help develop the strategy and creative for our nonprofit clients’ fundraising campaigns. Working as part of a multi-channel team, you will help generate and implement innovative fundraising campaigns for our nonprofit clients. You will become intimately familiar with your clients’ mission - and they will come to rely on your fundraising expertise – as you work together to build and grow a strong and committed donor file.
About Your Responsibilities:
• Help create direct response campaign strategies.
• Serve as the project manager for our work with the client, overseeing the schedule and all deliverables.
• Manage all data selection and segmentation for all campaigns.
• Manage all results collection.
• Maintain a strong relationship with the client, taking a lead in client calls, spearheading meetings, and pitching in when needed to meet client needs.
About Our Benefits:
Lautman Maska Neill & Company offers a full suite of excellent benefits – health, dental, vision insurance, 401k, life insurance, paid holidays, generous time off, and summer Fridays. We foster a fun and friendly workplace and the opportunity for advancement.
About Our Location:
• We are located south of Dupont Circle in Washington, DC but are working remotely during the pandemic.
• Remote employees will be considered.
To apply, please submit resume, salary requirements and a letter telling us why you are perfect for this job. LMNC is an equal opportunity employer and all applicants are considered. Visit our website www.lautmandc.com to learn more about our company and the clients we serve.
Lautman Maska Neill & Company values diversity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We know that our differences make us stronger.
About Your Skills:
To succeed in this position, you should have 1 to 2 years’ experience working in fundraising and/or direct marketing. The successful candidate will be a detail-oriented team-player, able to manage multiple projects and with strong written and verbal communication skills.