Catania Oils is a family owned business that has been around for over 100 years and through 4 generations. We are a leading packager and processor of edible oils located in Ayer, MA. Our Mission is to provide innovative quality products to customers in an efficient, economic and environmentally responsible manner.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES includes, but is not limited to the following:
1. Cleans and washes bins inside and out, ensuring removal of all oil and debris in accordance with cleaning procedures.
2. Organizes bins to ensure production has adequate supply.
3. Informs supervisor of any supply depletions or equipment malfunctions.
4. Inspect bins for damage (ie: cuts, holes, broken valves, bad cages).
5. Swap good bottles that are in bad cages.
6. Ability to read a work orders and order appropriate supplies based on Lot# and Location.
7. Communicates with fork lift drivers to bring supplies to line.
8. Verifies that supplies are correct (i.e. totes, drums, labels etc.).
9. Fills containers (drums, totes, pails) to correct amount from work order stated requirements.
10. Ensures proper labeling of product.
11. Changes oils and provide samples to Quality Control for verification
12. Maintains accurate paperwork in a timely manner.
13. Keeps area safe and clean throughout the shift, clean as you go
14. Adheres to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP’s).
15. All other duties as required and assigned by the supervisor or manager
We are Equal Employment Opportunity.
1. High School diploma or equivalent.
2. Self-starter with attention to detail.
3. Team Player.