Virtual Member Experience Representatives (Virtual MERs) build relationships and cultivate financial wellness empowering people to focus on what matters. Virtual MERs deliver extraordinary service by creating value for Members through recommending appropriate products and services to which will help them make money, save money, save time, and add peace of mind and convenience to their lives.
- Provide extraordinary member service by being knowledgeable, engaging with Members, making Members feel valued and consistently applying defined service standards.
- Responds to all member requests for service through the Interactive Teller Machine; including assistance with using the ITM, process transaction such as such as deposits, withdrawals, loan payment, money orders, credit cards and line of credit advances. These functions will be performed accurately through a digital session or video interaction.
- Accurately process transactions in accordance to the MER 1 responsibilities, including but not limited to, cashing checks, receiving deposits and payments, processing withdrawals, conducting information inquiries, processing credit card advances, processing withdrawals, processing transactions from night depository, etc.
- Complete transactions for shared branch members while adhering to the CO-OP and Xtend Shared Branching network policies
- Effectively toggle between multiple monitors and software systems simultaneously without interfering with professional and excellent member service
- Review all activities for compliance with established policies, procedures and regulations. Regulations include but are not limited to: Bank Secrecy Act / Anti-Money Laundering / Office of Foreign Assets Control regulations. Participate in annual training as required by the BSA/OFAC Compliance Officer.