Schumacher Homes is an award-winning company which strives to be the best on your lot custom homebuilder providing the ultimate customer experience with accountability and profitability. We are the recipient of the National Housing Quality Award for excellence in construction standards and customer satisfaction and the recipient of the National Gold Winning Home of the Year recognized by the National Association of Home Builders. In addition, Schumacher Homes most recently achieved the national Top Workplace 2021 award.
Quite simply, no one builds a better home. Apply today to join our outstanding team.
Schumacher Homes Operations Inc. located at 2715 Wise Avenue, NW Canton, Ohio is currently seeking a CAD Drafter. Our CAD Drafters are responsible for creating pre-construction drawings from redlines received from their assigned sales offices and then completing final drawings while insuring accuracy, timely production and customer satisfaction.
Schumacher Homes offers an excellent benefits package to it's employees including Anthem medical dental and vision coverage, Fidelity 401k plan with an employer match and generous time off benefits.
• Previous experience in residential CAD is required.
• Must be detail oriented.
• Must be able to manage multiple tasks and have excellent follow up skills both internally and externally.
• Must have experience utilizing computer aided drafting software.
• Must have excellent computer skills.
• Must have good interpersonal skills, including excellent written/verbal skills.
• Must be able to work effectively as a member of a team or independently.
• Must be self-motivated and punctual.