The Digital Media Manager is responsible for the strategy and execution of digital media efforts across channels and clients. This role focuses on the concepts, trends and possibilities of existing and emerging digital media channels, ensuring that Dixon Schwabl is on the cutting edge of digital media trends in order to deliver superior results for our clients. The Digital Media Manager serves as a liaison with digital media partners and directs the efforts of digital media specialists and coordinators.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Serves as media lead for clients where assigned
- Creates holistic digital media strategy for assigned clients, including: Programmatic, Online video, Search, & Paid social
- Leads measurement planning and reporting for digital media clients
- Manages external digital media vendor relationships
- Presents plans and strategies to clients
- Participates in new business presentations
- Stays on top of trends across digital media
- Identifies growth opportunities in digital media client programs and presents recommendations
- Serves as internal expert for digital media
- Creates content for DS blog
- High level of strategic acumen
- Strong written, verbal and presentations skills
- Passion for digital media and marketing
- Collaborative approach to work
- Ability to prioritize effectively
- Strong attention to detail
Required Education & Experience:
- 5+ years of related work experience
- Extensive experience with Paid search, Programmatic, Online Video, & Paid Social
- Experience with Google Ads, Bing Ads, Ad Serving platforms, & Demand-Side Platforms
All employees of Dixon Schwabl should understand and abide by our core value system. Any questions or concerns about your ability to work to these standards should be addressed with your supervisor. Our core values include:
- Respect—a commitment to treat employees, clients and vendors with respect; a willingness to be respectful of others’ opinions and ideas; a commitment to respect the work; practice gratitude.
- Integrity—a reputation for doing what you say you are going to do; a willingness to go above and beyond to make it happen; a track record of doing the right thing for the right reason; honesty, transparency and sincerity; earning the trust of clients and employees; maintaining strict standards of confidentiality.
- Teamwork—a high level of enthusiasm, motivation and resilience; a sense of urgency to obtain results; an ability to maintain a positive attitude when under pressure; an ability to keep things in perspective and to keep all team members motivated; a willingness to share your knowledge and learn from one another; a belief that we are all in this together.
- Community—a desire to serve our community, internally and externally; a willingness to volunteer, serve on a board, mentor aspiring young professionals and students, coach and inspire; a commitment to representing Dixon Schwabl, our industry and the clients we serve in the highest regard both in and out of the office.
- Innovation—a reputation for innovative thinking; working with an entrepreneurial spirit across all aspects of our work and in all areas of our business; a commitment to problem solving; a belief that nothing is impossible and that we can find a way to accomplish whatever it is we set our minds to.
- Fun—champion the DS culture; keep a positive attitude; find joy in our work together and laugh.