As a full time, paid summer Supply Chain Intern, you will be responsible for assisting the supply chain team, specifically Supplier Quality Engineers and Category Sourcing Managers in meeting both departmental and corporate objectives. This individual will have the opportunity to become an instrumental part of the daily supply chain activities, including reporting, analytics, contract analysis, and supplier management.
- Assist in putting together RFQ packages including obtaining drawings, models and other key information. Ordering samples and tracking progress with internal resources.
- Monitor the movement of samples , first production parts, processing and testing phases of supplier qualifications.
- Assist in researching prices on different materials.
- Partner with Supplier Quality Engineers to interface with the suppliers on delivery and pricing targets.
- Perform data collection, spreadsheet creation, and data analysis. Track supplier responses to various inquiries.
- Perform other duties as assigned.