Develops and executes comprehensive communications campaigns, programs and projects that advance and support NRF’s strategic objectives.
- Manages the development and implementation of strategic communications campaigns that advance NRF’s agenda, increase brand awareness and advance the interests of the retail industry
- Develops executive communications – including speeches, memos, presentations, talking points and board updates
- Manages relationship with chairman’s communications team, keeps chairman informed of NRF activities and identifies public-facing opportunities to elevate NRF chairmanship
- Leads the creation of annual report in partnership with external partner, including timeline development and tracking, drafting of content and distribution plan
- Manages logistics and content for executive speaking engagements, including coordination with event hosts and NRF department leads to develop presentation and briefing documents
- Leads planning and content development for strategic partner events including financial analysts, economists and media
- Collaborates with NRF divisions and member companies to develop content and communications materials that advance a positive industry narrative – including talking points, videos, blog posts and other web content. Contributes regularly to NRF blog.
- Coordinates within Communications Division on execution of social media, media relations, editorial, online, and other communications elements of campaigns
- Serves a leading role on small business initiatives including the Small Business Spotlight program with Qurate Retail Group
- Manages the day-to-day operations of the Retail Communicators’ Network and shares timely information with members
- Researches and oversees award submissions for NRF staff and programs
- Drafts internal communications, including weekly Quick Hits and Board of Directors orientation guide
- Supports other internal and external strategic initiatives
- Performs other duties as assigned