Responsible for administrative support of day-to-day human resource operations.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB
- Assist with recruiting, hiring, and onboarding processes. Ensure pre-employment requirements are complete, such as I9’s, background checks, drug testing, etc.
- Maintain and update candidate activity in the applicant tracking system.
- Administer timekeeping system and adherence to time-off policies as well as supporting data for payroll processing.
- Maintain accurate and confidential employee records including paper/electronic employee files and applicant records.
- Process and update HRIS with job changes such as promotions, transfers, wage changes, separations, etc. Process employment verifications and unemployment claims.
- Assist in administering employment-related policies, practices, and procedures in compliance with Bogus’ policies as well as applicable state and federal laws and regulations.
- Administer employee leaves of absence, Workers’ Compensation, and return-to-work programs.
- Administer COVID-19 policies and practices and conduct contact tracing.
- Assist with employee programs such as the wellness program and employee functions/parties.
- Assist employees and management with HR-related questions or needs, including employee relations issues.
- Assist with employee and safety training and recordkeeping. Assist with drug and alcohol testing.
- Update job descriptions with input from department manager and approval of HR Manager and General Manager.
- Maintain high standards of confidentiality of all employee records and non-routine information.
- Assist with employee uniform issuance and ensuring uniforms are clean and in stock.
- Document and maintain SOPs for position responsibilities.
- Provide other administrative support to the management team.
- Perform other related duties as requested.
- Passionate about Bogus Basin’s Mission
- Associate’s degree in Human Resources and/or equivalent HR experience
- Working knowledge of employment laws and regulations
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
- Experience with Paylocity or other HRIS systems preferred
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality and a professional demeanor
- Capable of handling multiple projects with competing priorities
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent interpersonal, attention to detail, and organizational skills
- Ability to pass a background check
- Combination of indoor office and outdoor alpine environment.
- Combination of regular work hours as well as weekends seasonally.
- Occasionally exposed to inclement weather.