About Fidelity Bank:
Founded in 1888, Fidelity Bank is one of the strongest independent community banks in Central and Eastern Massachusetts. Fidelity Bank’s unique LifeDesign approach to banking provides the care and clarity needed to make informed decisions with confidence. The Bank offers a range of personal and business banking solutions to clients in 14 full-service offices in Leominster, Worcester, Fitchburg, Needham, Gardner, Stow, Shirley, Barre, Millbury, Paxton, Princeton, and Winchendon. Fidelity Bank has been voted Worcester Telegram & Gazette Best Bank in Central Massachusetts and Best Financial Services, Best Bank by both Leominster Champion and Baystate Parent, and it has been recognized by the Worcester Business Journal as a Top Workplace. In 2020 Fidelity Bank was named to the Boston Globe’s Top Places to Work list for the sixth time. As of June 30, 2020, the bank had total assets of approximately $1.15 billion. For more information, visit www.fidelitybankonline.com or www.facebook.com/fidelitybankma
Our Personal Bankers play a key role in allowing our valued clients to see LifeDesign in action. By delivering outstanding, caring service, our Personal Bankers demonstrate our commitment to help clients get where they want to be.
PRIMARY ACCOUNTABILITIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
Our Personal Bankers provide the highest level of customer service in a positive, courteous, and enthusiastic manner to all employees, clients, and the community.
· Contributes to the branch’s success by being a team player and supporting the goals of the branch with proactive activities.
· Achieves individual sales/referral goals.
· Provides a high level of customer service by consistently expanding the client relationship through quality conversations.
· Utilizes the clients relationship profile, each and every time, to uncover additional needs.
· Offers referrals for additional products/services including referrals for investments and/or insurance.
· Opens new consumer and business accounts, including IRAs following our Life Design sales process; and effectively cross sells banks products and services.
· Accepts and underwrites consumer loans within scope of authority.
· Processes all teller transactions efficiently and in accordance with standard operating procedures and Fidelity Bank Policies.
· Promotes mortgage, consumer and commercial loan activities.
· Balances teller drawer daily and adheres to our Teller Accuracy Standards Policy.
· Ensures confidentiality of customer information.
· Ensures the security of the branch and follows all security policies and procedures.
· Maintains a broad knowledge of all Bank products and services.
· Conducts outbound phone calls to our clients to deepen relationships.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
High School Diploma and one year customer service or related experience.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential responsibility satisfactorily.
Any physical demands or work conditions described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Fidelity Bank is an equal opportunity employer.