At Asurint, we’re building a leading information-based technology company in Cleveland, Ohio. Asurint is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing innovation, flexibility and personal ownership to background screening – all while addressing the changing regulatory landscape. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the positive onboarding experience of their employees. We are succeeding because they succeed.
The Content Marketing Manager is responsible for executing content marketing initiatives that will increase leads and build brand awareness. The Content Marketing Manager will create shareable content and distribute on the appropriate platforms and measure the results of marketing activity.
- Accountable for all content marketing initiatives to drive traffic, engagement, leads, that deliver sales and customer retention. Managers and maintains consistent editorial calendar.
- Works closely with senior leaders, marketing teammates, and other departments to create effective content strategies that articulate and align with the company’s wider goals properly and consistently.
- Collaborates with designers, product marketers, sales professionals, and external influencers and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders, audience and business objectives.
- Manages all creative resources including designers, writers, and other agency personnel and review all content and ensure consistent messaging
- Assists with content produced by team, including conceptualizing the projects upfront, assigning projects and overseeing development and copy-editing prior to publishing.
- Grows subscriber base by providing them with regular, helpful content that’s aligned with their needs and interests and then optimize the path to conversion.
- Categorizes and indexes the content library and conducting periodic audits to align with the customer buying journey and key topics.
- Stays up-to-date with the latest industry trends, best practices, and customer challenges as well as monitors competitor websites in order to build and maintain a more effective content marketing editorial calendar and written guidelines throughout the year.
- Experience developing and managing content is required.
- Experience with content management system is required.
- Experience with copywriting and editing is required.
- Experience managing agencies, freelance artists, vendors, and other third parties and getting work done through effective delegation is required.
- Experience marketing to Human Resources decision-makers is preferred.
- Salesforce/Pardot knowledge preferred.
- Webinar and presentation skills required.
- Social Media platforms analytics required.
- Experience with the legal/court system is preferred.
- Experience with background screening is preferred.
- Proficiency in MS Office [Outlook, Excel, Word] or similar software is required. Salesforce.com CRM is preferred. Adobe Creative Suite is preferred.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Creative Writing, Literature, Marketing, or a related field is required. Master’s degree is preferred.
- Years of relevant experience: 5 to 7 years is preferred.
- Years of experience supervising: None.
- The work environment involves everyday risks or discomforts that require normal safety precautions typical of offices, which includes the need for general safe workplace practices with office equipment and computers, avoidance of trips and falls, and observance of fire regulations.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate.
- This position is performed in an office setting although off-site meetings in various settings occur.
- The schedule is generally normal business hours although there is a requirement to perform work, attend meetings and events before or after normal workings hours, and occasionally on weekends and evenings.
- Some travel by personal automobile and a valid drivers’ license is required. Occasional overnight travel is required.
- Lift light objects [less than 20 pounds] and carry them short distances [20 feet or less].
In exchange for your unique abilities, perspectives & teamwork, ASURINT offers an excellent benefit package which includes:
- Competitive salary
- Medical/Dental & Vision effective first day of employment
- Paid Time Off & eight company paid holidays
- Free gym in building
- Learning and Development programs
- Short & Long-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Business Casual Attire
- Employee Referral Bonus
*Asurint is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.