Are you an experienced EDDA who is looking for growth, and the ability to affect the lives of the patients you work with daily by providing the highest standard of care and the best patient experience possible?
Sage Dental Care located in Boulder, Colorado is looking for an experienced Expanded Duties Dental Assistant to work full-time in our established family practice.
At Sage Dental Care, it is our mission to be the best dental office in Boulder. Our team members are the most important resource to fulfill this vision. By applying the principles of trust, honesty, respect, integrity, and commitment we nurture the growth of each individual in the office. We are looking for an EDDA who wants to be a part of a growing and caring team.
The Expanded Duties Dental Assistant provides support to the office and is responsible for assisting the professional dental staff with treatment along with the following:
- Deliver a high standard of care and compassionate care to every patient
- Guide parents and patients through our processes before, during, and after treatment
- Educate patients in oral hygiene instruction and provide postoperative instructions
- Prepare patient for examination and treatment
- Take x-rays and save to patient charts in Dentrix
- Responsible for the operational readiness of the operatory rooms
- Prepare tray set-ups for a variety of dental procedures
- Mix amalgam, cement, pulp paste and prepare impression materials
- Sterilize and disinfect instruments and equipment per
- Clean and disinfect chairs and rooms after each patient
- Assist Dentist chairside with treatment
- Document patient information, treatment plans, and procedures in patient chart
- Assist with suctioning, holding retractors and suture cutting during surgical procedures
- Pour, trim and polish impression casts
- Fabricate custom impression trays
- Responsible for adhering to all government regulations, OSHA regulations and office standards