We are seeking a skilled and dedicated Electrical Project Manager to join our team. As a member of our project management team, you will oversee all aspects of assigned commercial electrical projects from commencement to completion. This role will manage all projects in a manner that exceeds our customers' expectations and ensures that our work adheres to all company safety policies and OSHA mandated requirements. This position reports to the Vice President of Arc Services Group in our Jacksonville office.
- Oversee project organization, scheduling, implementation and closeout of multiple projects
- Provide technical expertise in installing and troubleshooting electrical wiring and equipment
- Proactively communicate challenges, risks and successes to management
- Monitor installations and ensure work is performed according to company standards and project specifications.
- Develop and build strong teams for each project while delivering quality output, meeting customer expectations, managing to scope, delivering on time and within budget
- Work closely with Human Resources to organize recruitment, evaluate performance and handle employee relations issues
- Communicate effectively with a wide range of individuals including project owners, general contractors, management and staff
- Approve weekly time and time off requests within the Paylocity system
- Manage all financial aspects of projects through ongoing job forecasting
- Oversee pre-con meeting to ensure successful handoff from estimating to field
- Set clear goals and expectations for foreman and providing feedback for growth
- Negotiate and resolve all customer concerns
- Estimate Change orders
- Manage all job close out procedures
- Conduct post project review to determine areas for future improvement
- Develop/maintain network for professional relationships within our industry
- May perform other duties or be required to work on different projects as needed
- Minimum of 5 years of commercial electrical PM experience
- Journeyman License a plus
- Must have proven success managing multiple projects
- Strong computer skills (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Able to pass math & reading test
- OSHA 30 a plus
- Must have a valid Drivers License & reliable transportation
- Legally eligible to work in the US
- Pre-employment background screening (criminal, drug screen and DMV) is required for all positions
Benefits Package Includes:
- Top industry pay and weekly direct deposit
- Generous travel per diem
- Outstanding Health Benefit Package
- Generous paid holidays, vacation and sick days
- Matching 401k Program
- Life Insurance
- A paid referral program
- Training and Career Growth Opportunities
ARC Services Group is proud to be one of Jacksonville’s leading mechanical, electrical and plumbing services. Our experienced team is prepared to tackle complete project renovations and new construction projects from the ground up.
We offer challenging projects, outstanding benefits and training opportunities. COME BUILD YOUR FUTURE WITH US!
Arc Services Group are an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages women, minorities, veterans and the disabled to apply.