The Corporate Financial Analyst is a key contributor to the Corporate accounting department and the overall Corporate finance team. This role integral to the Corporate month-end close process preparing reconciliations, analyzing account activity, recording monthly journal entries, completing budget to actual comparisons and various monthly reporting. The Financial Analyst is also responsible for maintaining the fixed asset system utilized by US businesses and several international businesses.
The Financial Analyst works closely with other Corporate departments through everyday responsibilities and involvement in cross departmental initiatives therefore a successful candidate will be self-motivated, hands-on, detail oriented and have strong problem solving, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Responsible for preparing and recording journal entries and reconciling general ledger accounts for Corporate
- Communicate monthly Corporate intercompany statements/allocations and work directly with the businesses
- to ensure accurate reporting and timely settlement of Corporate allocations
- Maintains the fixed asset system utilized by US and foreign businesses
- Assist in the annual determination of Corporate allocations and periodic updates
- Assist in the preparation of the annual Corporate financial plan working closely with Corporate departments
- Record US payroll entries including with calculation of monthly accruals
- Record weekly Corporate cash and debt related entries
- Perform various financial analysis and tracking of Corporate costs, benefits, outside services, etc.
- Prepare annual statement of personal property returns as required
- Maintain and update Corporate processes and internal control documentation
- Assist in fulfilling external audits requests
- Provide assistance to other Corporate departments and with special projects, as requested
- Performs other duties as assigned.