This position is based in our Tampa office located on beautiful Rocky Point. Only local candidates and those willing to relocate will be considered.
All parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply. No sponsorship provided.
Ensure the organization maximizes the value of using the Salesforce application. Provide support to the organization as a subject matter expert on the application and manage the customization and configuration of the application, reporting and support to all users.
- Serve as primary contact as the system administrator for the Salesforce.com environment.
- Handle all reports, dashboards, workflows custom fields, and other routine tasks.
- Complete regular internal system audits and prepare for upgrades.
- Creation and management of cross-objects and custom-objects
- Manage Salesforce.com data feeds and assist with other integrations such as Communities, HubSpot, Highspot, Conga, Intaact.
- Coordinate the evaluation, scope and completion of new development requests.
- Work with management team to establish suitable processes to support administrative, development, and change management activities.
- Assist in training of new users and grow the Salesforce.com skill set across the organization.
- Work independently with members of the user community to define and document development requirements.
- Assist users with resolution to system and process issues.
- Support internal maintenance requests from users through Salesforce customer center.
- Manage the setup and data elements of foundational structures in Salesforce.
- Develop standard reports, metrics and dashboards for business partners, managers and executives.
- Assist with system training and assistance to Salesforce users.
- Create and update documentation, communications on new functionalities, tools and training that will assist users in accessing and using the system.
- Assist team with special projects if needed.
- Other duties as assign
Bachelor’s degree (BA or BS) from an accredited college or university plus a minimum of two (2) years of experience in the specific or related field. Or High School Diploma or equivalent plus a minimum of four (4) years of experience in the field.
Company / Industry Knowledge:
Knowledge of financial institutions and financial data, preferably credit union or retail banking related a plus.
- 2-4 years Salesforce administration support.
- Salesforce administrator certification desired.
- Strong customer service skills and ability to effectively assist system users to resolve problems and questions.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to develop and maintain relationships with third party vendors as well as people within the organization.