Catania Oils is a family owned and operated business that has been around for over 100 years and through four generations. We are a leading packager and processor of edible oils located in Ayer, MA. Our Mission is to provide innovative quality products to customers in an efficient, economic, and environmentally responsible manner. We are looking for passionate individuals who continuously seek individual and organizational improvements through respect, collaboration, and teamwork. We are currently seeking an Administrative Assistant to join our team.
Provides administrative support to Vice President of Operations in order to ensure an efficient operation by performing the following job responsibilities:
· Responds to and resolves administrative inquiries and questions.
· Coordinates and schedules travel, meetings, and appointments as required.
· Prepares agendas and schedules for meetings.
· Assist presentations, handouts, and other written materials for distribution at meetings
· Prepares reports or replies to inquiries, selecting relevant information from a variety of sources
· Records and distributes minutes or other records for meetings.
· Maintains office supplies and coordinates maintenance of office equipment.
· Maintains concur expense system for recording expenses
· Maintains confidential records and files needed to provide assistance to the Vice President of Operations
· Performs other related duties as assigned.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
· Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
· Ability to handle confidential information
· Ability to work independently.
· Customer Service focused attitude
Education and Experience:
· Associate’s degree required in Business or liberal Studies
· Three to five years of experience in an administrative role. Preferably in a manufacturing environment.
· Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
· May be required to visit plant at times.
We are an equal opportunity employer.