Champions the vision of the kids ministry for CTK Blaine, specifically building and maintaining a team to serve nursery, preschool, and elementary ages on Sunday mornings. Creates a positive, safe, and fun environment that is welcoming to new and existing kids and families. Works together with the Campus Pastor and Site Director on a collaborative staff team, specifically around vision and events.
- Kids Team Leadership
- Identify, train, and support CTK Kids volunteers to ensure safe, positive, and fun environments to help families disciple their kids. Oversee and support Nursery and Elementary Team leaders.
- Assess for and implement a Preschool Team as needed.
- Uphold and implement safety standards and policies for Kids ministry, in conjunction with the CTK Blaine staff team and CTK Network.
- Lead or assist in event planning, including promotion, for kids and families in step with CTK Blaine staff team.
- Kids Team Administration
- Ensure that families are registered into the database in collaboration with the Site Director.
- Ensure volunteers meet all requirements to serve, including background checks, gifting, and experience.
- Oversee the preparation of Sunday morning curriculum for each classroom.
- Personal Development
- Collaborate with other Kids Ministry Directors in CTK Network for resources, policies and training.