Choisys is seeking candidates for a Budget Analyst role support a Federal homeland security client that is charged with building critical infrastructure stakeholder capacity, security, and resilience. This position supports functions related to voluntary stakeholder partnership programs and activities.
• Develop and maintain or implement business impact analyses
• Provide acquisition, budgetary and strategic advice, technical guidance and expertise to program and project staff
• Provide detailed analysis, evaluation and recommendations for budgetary submissions
• Perform technical review, editing, and formatting of documentation
• Establish and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external personnel
• Must be a US Citizen with a Secret clearance and the ability to obtain and maintain DHS HQ suitability required; current preferred
• BA/BS; MA/MS preferred
• 3 years of relevant professional experience required
• CISA experience strongly preferred
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite applications, especially Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
• Ability to demonstrate sound judgment and decision-making skills with clients and colleagues
Choisys Technology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status. The candidate must have the ability to sit for long periods of time, ability to discern colors, ability to read and monitor a computer screen for an extended period, 100% requirement to work on site.