The Teall Properties Group (TPG) division of Teall Capital Partners was created in 2018 to serve as the arm for the high school market. TPG believes in the high school student-athlete experience and how it positively shapes our next generation. It is our mission to support this cause by connecting its community to organizations and brands that share in this belief. TPG is currently looking for an experienced revenue-generating and innovative individual to oversee and manage our Alaska School Activities Association (ASAA) relationship.
Located in Anchorage, AK, the General Manager will lead the corporate sponsorship sales and fulfillment efforts by creating and maintaining relationships with both the ASAA staff and their corporate sponsors.
- Develop and grow sales for new and existing accounts having an effective pipeline and property management plan
- Build creative marketing solutions for potential sponsors that add value and exceed the needs of all parties using traditional, digital and other non-traditional marketing channels to meet client’s objectives
- Negotiate, structure and close sponsorship contracts delivering against company goals
- Develop a strong understanding of key differentiators in the changing market landscape of high school sponsorship sales to create a unique product mix for clients
- Collaborate with vendors, sponsors, and appropriate Association personnel to ensure implementation of sponsorships and contract fulfillment
- Participate in game day events to share and highlight the high school sports experience with existing and potential sponsors
- Conduct yourself in way that demonstrates a strong commitment to team collaboration and success
- Maintain flexible work hours including events that may occur on weeknights or weekends
- Experienced, high level sales leader with a strong track record of revenue growth at comparable sized sponsorship programs
- Passion for high school activities
- Ability to analyze a client’s traditional, digital and non-traditional marketing needs based on the customer’s marketing targets and objectives, and craft an integrated marketing solution(s) to meet those needs
- Advanced negotiating skills, ability to identify and influence key decision-makers
- Familiarity with local and regional market landscape
- Experience in developing, promoting, and maintaining strong relationships with corporate sponsors
- Effective communication, organizational, presentation, and listening skills
- Able to develop and execute strategic plans in order to meet both short- and long-term business objectives
- Minimum five (5) years of applicable experience
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year college or university
Teall Properties Group is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. All candidates must be authorized to work in the United States and successfully pass a criminal background check.