For over 20 years, Teknion has partnered with clients in the public and private sectors to deliver solutions that range from highly consultative strategy and architecture engagements to turnkey data warehouse projects. Our goal is always to lead our clients with best of class talent and technology to give them a competitive advantage by helping them uncover hidden truths in their data.
In 2022, Teknion joined forces with Resultant, a leading consulting firm specializing in technology, data analytics, and digital transformation. We’ve formed a passionate team of 400+ engineers, mathematicians, data analysts, project managers, and business consultants. But more importantly, we are active listeners, deep thinkers, and courageous problem solvers.
Together, we partner with clients to help them overcome their most complex challenges, empowering our clients to drive meaningful change in their organizations and communities. In everything you do, you’ll help your clients, colleagues, and communities thrive.
Teknion is seeking architects and consultants with experience delivering data warehouse solutions who desire to participate in all aspects of the project (planning, requirements, architecture, design, development, testing, and deployment) while using modern tools and technologies.
Responsibilities will include:
- Consulting with clients to identify, assess, and solve complex business problems.
- Using best of breed modern data warehouse tools across traditional data warehouses and modern big data solutions. Key tools and platforms:
- Other Cloud ETL tools (Matillion, FiveTran, Informatica, etc.)
- Participating in integrated projects that include modern, best of breed BI solutions such as Tableau and PowerBI.
- Continuously learning about data analytics business and technology trends, and effectively communicating/sharing information with colleagues.
We are seeking individuals with the following experience:
- Minimum 5 years of recent, progressive experience and demonstrable technical expertise in enterprise-class data analytics solutions and services.
- Minimum 2 years hands on experience with modern data analytics solutions (Snowflake, RedShift, AzureDW, Hadoop, cloud data lake strategies, etc.)
- Minimum 2 years of recent, progressive experience in technical consulting roles
- Experience with Architecture and applications on or incorporating cloud infrastructure-, platform-, and/or software as a service (particularly data analytic solutions on Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, or other cloud platforms and service providers)
- Experience in core business system (e.g. customer, call center, billing, etc.) transformation programs, with a focus on related changes in data analytics architecture, engineering, and business capabilities
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent degree or 5-7 years of professional work experience is required.
- Strong database skills
- Strong Data Modeling skills (dimensional modeling, data vault, 3NF, etc.)
- Strong ETL Architecture and Tool Skills (Informatica, DataStage, SSIS)
- Cloud Architecture skills (Preferred)
- BI Tool experience (Preferred)
- WhereScape RED and 3D experience
- Snowflake experience
- We are humble, hungry, and smart. We solve big problems, serve many clients, and are committed to delivering transformative outcomes.
- We are team players, deeply dedicated to the mission of the organization and to helping everyone around us be successful.
- Teknion compensates well, rewarding performance that delivers positive outcomes for our clients and ensuring incentives are aligned to achieve our goals.
- Competitive compensation packages including Base Salary, Team Sell Commissions, and Profit-Sharing. Full benefits provided.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, sex, disability, national origin, race, religion, or veteran status. Equal Opportunity Employer.