The Mortgage Sales Assistant’s role is to support and manage residential mortgage loan customer activities to deliver excellent customer service and increase loan production levels. This position manages a pipeline of mortgage applications working directly with Devon Bank customers, loan officers, operations staff, management and various loan partners (Realtors, attorneys, etc.) The Mortgage Sales Assistant partners with a talented, high-producing Mortgage Loan Officer and will be given an excellent opportunity to be mentored for professional growth and development.
- Ensure that loan applications are complete prior to submitting the loan file to processing. Collect any missing information and outstanding documents to advance the file through the fulfillment process and a timely closing.
- Serve as a primary contact and liaison between customers and loan officer, routinely provide loan status updates.
- Facilitate the application process by initiating pre-qualification inquiry calls and reviewing the loan application with the loan officer.
- Assist in the preparation of management and pipeline reports
- Convey complex loan information in simple, understandable terms to customers.