About Fidelity Bank:
Founded in 1888, Fidelity Bank is one of the strongest independent community banks in Central and Eastern Massachusetts. Fidelity Bank’s unique LifeDesign approach to banking provides the care and clarity needed to make informed decisions with confidence. The Bank offers a range of personal and business banking solutions to clients in 14 full-service offices in Leominster, Worcester, Fitchburg, Needham, Gardner, Stow, Shirley, Barre, Millbury, Paxton, Princeton, and Winchendon. Fidelity Bank has been voted Worcester Telegram & Gazette Best Bank in Central Massachusetts and Best Financial Services, Best Bank by both Leominster Champion and Baystate Parent, and it has been recognized by the Worcester Business Journal as a Top Workplace. In 2020 Fidelity Bank was named to the Boston Globe’s Top Places to Work list for the sixth time. As of June 30, 2020, the bank had total assets of approximately $1.15 billion. For more information, visit www.fidelitybankonline.com or www.facebook.com/fidelitybankma
Under the direction of the VP/Regional Sales and Services Manager, the Regional Banker Float is responsible for providing float coverage for banking centers. This position requires an individual who is flexible, self-motivated, and has a personal track record of success within a sales environment. Our Regional Banker Floats play a key role in allowing our valued clients to see LifeDesign in action. By delivering outstanding, caring service, our Regional Banker Floats demonstrate our commitment to help clients get where they want to be. Our Regional Banker Floats can provide advice and guidance to clients through their enhanced knowledge of our products and services and ability to provide consumer and lending solutions to meet the needs of our clients. PRIMARY
ACCOUNTABILITIES / RESPONSIBILITIES: Our Regional Banker Floats provide the highest level of customer service in a positive, courteous, and enthusiastic manner to all employees, clients, and the community.
• Contributes to the banking centers success by being a team player and supporting the goals of the banking center with proactive sales, service, and operational activities.
• Achieves individual sales/referral goals. Offers referrals for additional products/services including referrals for investments and/or insurance.
• Possesses excellent product knowledge to provide advice and guidance to clients.
• Conducts quarterly banking center audits, reviews findings and assist with developing an action plan with the Manager to ensure there are no repeat findings. Reports finding to VP/Regional Sales and Services Manager.
• Provides a high level of customer service by consistently expanding the client relationship through quality conversations. Utilizes the client’s relationship profile, each and every time, to uncover additional needs.
• Opens new consumer and business accounts, including IRAs following our Life Design sales new account process
• Experienced in taking consumer lending applications including home equity loans and lines of credit.
• Processes all teller transactions efficiently and in accordance with standard operating procedures and Fidelity Bank Policies. Balances teller drawer daily and adheres to our Teller Accuracy Standards Policy.
• Maintains sound banking center operational knowledge to contribute to operations and compliance excellence including but not limited to balancing the ATM, opening accounts using the appropriate CIP measures and ensuring that banking center logs are checked. Ensures the security of the banking center and follows all security policies and procedures.
• Promotes mortgage, consumer, and commercial loan activities by conducting outbound client calls, conducting client conversations, and making referrals to our mortgage and commercial teams.
• Ensures confidentiality of customer information.
• Maintains a broad knowledge of all Bank products and services.
• Possess knowledge of digital banking solutions and promote client digital adoption.
• Conducts outbound phone calls to our clients to deepen relationships.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
High School Diploma plus one-year customer service or related experience.
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential responsibility satisfactorily.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: Any physical demands or work conditions described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Fidelity Bank is an equal opportunity employer.