Join our accounting team! We have an immediate opening for an entry level Accounts Payable person in our Sterling, VA. The pay range for this position is $18-$22.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Support all accounting functions as needed
2. Assist in searching, tracking and resolving accounting problems
3. Enter data into computer system using defined computer programs
4. Assist in matching invoices to work orders
5. Assist in processing invoices for payment
6. Assist in recording business transactions and key daily worksheets to the general ledger system
7. Assist in compiling data and running reports
8. Assist in preparing general ledger postings and statements
9. Provides timely and completed documentation of work performed
10. Operates vehicles and other equipment safely; adheres to safety protocols; reports hazards and risks; behavior contributes to a safe and secure working environment
1. Ability to multi-task
2. Accuracy and attention to detail
3. Aptitude for numbers
4. Excellent communication skills
5. Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
Corresponding military codes: 920A, 441, 2824, 2825, 001802, 0111, 12, 71C, 3F511, 3F531, 3F551
Compu Dynamics offers a comprehensive benefits package to include: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k with dollar-for-dollar company match up to 4%, various voluntary benefits, Employer paid life insurance, 7 Holidays, paid Parental Leave, Volunteer Time Off, up to 4 weeks PTO after 60 days and you get your birthday off!
Compu Dynamics, LLC provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Further, the company takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed, and employees are treated during employment without regard to any of these characteristics.
All employment offers are contingent upon successful completion of our pre-employment drug screening, background/criminal check, and motor vehicle check.
Required Education and Experience:
1. High School diploma and/or equivalent of education and experience
2. 0-2 years’ experience
Preferred Education and Experience:
1. SAGE experience preferred