Streetsense seeks a highly motivated F&B/hotel operations pro with a creative mind and an eye for design to join our talented Eat + Drink team. The Food + Beverage Consultant is a detail-oriented person with experience working in a multi-disciplinary environment with a heavy emphasis on the restaurant and hospitality industries. A successful candidate must be a strategic, creative, and solutions-focused thinker. Working in a growing, yet small studio, the Food + Beverage Consultant must embrace collaboration, have strong writing and communication skills, be a self-starter, and thrive in a flexible, remote work environment.
The Food + Beverage Consultant will work closely with key team members to ensure best-in-class delivery of key written proposals, RFP responses, and other strategic new business endeavors. Collaboration with all Streetsense studios is critical to this position.
- Partner with clients to identify and understand key strategic business challenges and projected goals.
- Advise clients on strategy formulation presenting research and analysis from internal teams to drive data-driven recommendations and actionable insights.
- Conduct re-engineering services including facilitation of design sessions with internal brand and interior designers.
- Provided day to day leadership as the subject matter expert in a consultative role with internal teams as well as with the client.
- Create profit driven plans and results for the client
- Identify methods to measure, evaluate, and report on key indicators of success to demonstrate value of solutions for hospitality and E+D clients.
- Conduct hotel and restaurant site visits to perform feasibility analyses, provide operational recommendations, and run visioning sessions
- Provide input to the Eat + Drink studio leader in developing project strategies, approaches, and deliverables.
- Contribute to the development of pitch presentations, proposals, and working timelines to ensure what is promised is achieved and profitable.
- Lead project meetings and facilitate work sessions as needed based on client and project requirements.
- Maintain Streetsense’s F&B trend reports and stay abreast of culinary, consumer, and restaurant trends, new processes, food products, and applications
- Develop supporting materials as needed such as templates, illustrations, and process flowcharts.
- Lead innovation and product development, including the successful development of new culinary concepts that set trends rather than follow them.