The Printer, Inc. (TPI) is a full service printer specializing in complex variable data printing in the casino gaming Industry. We are a privately held company that has been in business for over 40 years. TPI is always looking for committed, hard working, self-motivated individuals that take pride and accountability in their work. TPI rewards their employees with competitive salaries.
Since we're a lean and mean development team, we're absolutely interested in someone that comes with full-stack abilities (C#, ASP.NET Web Forms, Ionic/AngularJS, HTML, Xamarin, MS SQL Server, Content Management Systems, RESTFul API Services, JSON, Visual Studio, Windows Azure).
This position will require attention from all angles. We have a pretty complete project with a foundation to extend upon, and we are requiring candidates to have capabilities to build to the existing framework of our front-end, as well as necessary areas of our C# backend as we work together to engineer new workflows/plugin's/products for the Casino Gaming Industry.
We are looking for someone to work on-site with remote capabilities, in our Des Moines, IA facility. This is a full-time, non-contract position.
· Experience in C#, SQL Server, AngularJS, Xamarin
· Ability to grasp business logic beyond just coding
· Ability to work in a small, fast-paced, start-up environment
· Ability to multitask between several project types and applications
Education and/or Experience:
· 2+ years equivalent work experience in C#
· 2+ years equivalent work experience in ASP.NET/AngularJS
· 1+ years experience in iOS/Android development
· 1+ years experience in ASP.NET Content Management Systems development is a plus (DNN, Umbraco, SiteFinity, Kentico, etc.)
· Xamarin background is a huge plus
Physical Demands: Must be able to sit for extended periods. Some standing and walking are required. Continuous vision required for detailed work. Frequent hand/wrist/finger movement for data entry.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work: This is a full-time position. Typical hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., but the schedule varies and requires flexibility to work as needed in the evenings and weekends. Typically 40-50 hours per week.