The Printer, Inc. (TPI) is a full service printer specializing in complex variable data printing in the casino gaming Industry. We are a privately held company that has been in business for over 40 years. TPI is always looking for committed, hard working, self-motivated individuals that take pride and accountability in their work. TPI rewards their employees with competitive salaries.
Since we're a lean and mean development team, we're absolutely interested in someone that comes with full-stack abilities (C#, ASP.NET Web Forms, Ionic/AngularJS, HTML, Xamarin, MS SQL Server, Content Management Systems, RESTFul API Services, JSON, Visual Studio, Windows Azure).
This position will require attention from all angles. We have a pretty complete project with a foundation to extend upon, and we are requiring candidates to have capabilities to build to the existing framework of our front-end, as well as necessary areas of our C# backend as we work together to engineer new workflows/plugin's/products for the Casino Gaming Industry.
We are looking for someone to work on-site with remote capabilities, in our Des Moines, IA facility. This is a full-time, non-contract position.
· Experience in C#, SQL Server, AngularJS, Xamarin
· Ability to grasp business logic beyond just coding
· Ability to work in a small, fast-paced, start-up environment
· Ability to multitask between several project types and applications
Education and/or Experience:
· 2+ years equivalent work experience in C#
· 2+ years equivalent work experience in ASP.NET/AngularJS
· 1+ years experience in iOS/Android development
· 1+ years experience in ASP.NET Content Management Systems development is a plus (DNN, Umbraco, SiteFinity, Kentico, etc.)
· Xamarin background is a huge plus
Physical Demands: Must be able to sit for extended periods. Some standing and walking are required. Continuous vision required for detailed work. Frequent hand/wrist/finger movement for data entry.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work: This is a full-time position. Typical hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., but the schedule varies and requires flexibility to work as needed in the evenings and weekends. Typically 40-50 hours per week.
TPI recognizes that people come with a wealth of experience and talent beyond just the technical requirements of the job. If your experience is close to what you see listed here, please still consider applying. Diversity of experience and skills combined with passion is a key to innovation and excellence; therefore, we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply to our positions. Please let us know if you require accommodations during the interview process.