This position works with Sales (internal sales leaders and external sales agencies), Operations (warehouse), Marketing, Supply Chain, Customer Service, and customers to support the achievement of Delaney’s financial objectives (revenue and profitability) and customer service goals (on-time, in-full shipments, customer satisfaction, and continuous improvement). Manages one employee (Technical Support).
Sales & Marketing Support
· Ensures that all customer pricing, delivery, quality, and order entry requests are accomplished according to team KPIs.
· Provides visibility to marketing and sales activities, sales pipeline, and revenue achievement.
· Ensures that the sales team has access to sales tools and marketing materials (price books, displays, literature, etc).
· Assists with quote generation and follow up.
· Addresses delinquent or potentially delinquent orders, including timely communication with customers. Works with the team to resolve.
· Assists with corporate pricing programs and promotions (with Marketing support).
· Produces and oversees the training schedule. Designs, sets up and conducts training (as needed) to address identified needs.
· Works with the sales team to develop monthly forecasts, and Supply Chain to ensure product availability.
· Create and manages planograms.
· Assist sales team with coordination and support for large presentations or proposal (primarily national accounts or large builders)
· Attends trade shows, coordinates lead import into HubSpot or CRM, ensures leads are pursued, and measures ROI.
Product & Pricing Support
· Recommends changes to the product line up based on product knowledge, market knowledge, and revenue/profitability analysis. Works with Product Management to implement.
· Supports Product Rationalization efforts. Proactively identifies SKUs that can be discontinued or replaced, and works with Sales, Supply Chain, Marketing, and Product Management to ensure that a robust process is followed. Continuously improves the process.
· Tracks price changes in the market.
· Work with the VP/GM and sales leaders to roll out price changes.
CRM & Reporting
· Works with the sales team to implement the CRM system and manage the sales funnel.
· Creates and manages dashboards for sales metrics. Provides ad hoc reports as needed.
· Tracks and reports market statistics (e.g., housing starts and completions).
· A BA or BS degree is required. A major in business or marketing is a plus.
· A minimum of three years of customer service, marketing, or sales experience is required. Experience with building products and the dealer channel is a plus.
· Experience analyzing data enable data-driven decision-making is required.
· Must possess strong organizational, time management, and project management skills. Must be able to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines.
· Intermediate level of skill in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel, Word, and PowerPoint, is required.
· Experience with an ERP system is required. NetSuite experience is a plus.
· Experience with CRM systems strongly preferred.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
· Experience managing direct reports is preferred.
¨ While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit at a desk and work on a computer.
¨ The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 15 pounds.