At Franklin Madison we are transforming our business and re-imagining our best-in-class insurance direct marketing and data services. We are looking for curious, self-driven professionals to help drive our business forward!
The Java Developer will be a part of the in-house IT team to develop and maintain back end systems & processes. If you are passionate about improving customer experience using state of art technology and want to bring vision to life, join Franklin Madison and use your talents to help build our future!
- hands-on experience with REST and SOAP web services development using Java/J2EE – Spring Framework and Hibernate
- Experience with web application standards and technologies like Spring Batch, Spring Boot, XML, XSD, XSLT, WSDL and JAXB
- Exposure to one or more of the following application servers Tomcat, JBoss and WebLogic
- Experience with SQL and relational databases. Experience working on DB like Oracle, DB2, PostgreSQL and SQL Server
- Exposure with the following build and deployment tools - Ant, Maven, Jenkins
- Exposure with source control tools (e.g. Subversion, GIT, Bitbucket)
- In addition to the Java back end experience, a comfort with AngularJS, Angular 4 or above and Bootstrap is needed
- Exposure with Atlassian tools – Jira, Confluence
- REACT is optional now but ready to support when needed
- Hands-on in AWS is required
- Experience in working in Agile
- Nodejs, Python and Shell scripting experience is a plus
- Excellent team collaboration and communication skills as well as analysis and problem-solving skills
- A great attitude, personal desire & drive to produce amazing work!