SECO is an award-winning high volume freight consolidator, distributor, transportation management and collaborative logistics provider. We support the needs of retailers ranging in size and complexity from regional providers to some of the nation’s most respected brands.
Our Mission is to building lasting relationships with customers, carriers, and partners on a foundation of honesty and integrity.
Headquartered in Ellenwood, GA, SECO takes pride in making sure our employees are our #1 priority. At SECO, employees are our primary assets and we continuously look for candidates who possess the following:
2. Adaptable to change
3. Passionate about their work
4. Goes above and beyond daily goals
5. Committed to the success of the company
Do you fit the bill? We would love to have you!
• 100% employer paid medical coverage for employee only
• Dental & Vision Coverage
• $3000.00 employer contribution HRA Program
• An Excellent PTO Program including additional personal days to promote mental health
• Paid Holidays including a “floating holiday” to cover birthdays or any day at the choice of the employee
• 401k match program up to 5% employer contribution
• Mid-Year & Annual Bonuses
• Short/Long-Term Disability
• Basic Life Insurance Coverage
• Happy Hour Fridays
• Monthly lunches
• Numerous Employee Appreciation Events
• Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced environment
***A successful passing of a drug screen, physical exam and background check is required for employment at SECO.
***This is an entry level position starting at $15.00/hour***
The Logistics Associate is responsible for obtaining and recording all freight tracking duties including but not limited to pick up appointment, arrival at shipper, and departure from shipper.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned
1. Obtain appointment, arrival, and departure dates and times for all shipments
2. Enter tracking information into SECO’s AS/400 system
3. Secure and maintain good working relationship with carriers and vendors
4. Assists with reporting and/or data entry
5. Ensure accuracy of all data collected from vendors or carriers
6. Assist other team members where applicable
1. Excellent communication skills written and verbally in English
2. Ability to build and maintain good relationships with clients
3. Tact with negotiation
4. Ability to train other associates
5. Strong work ethic
6. Must be internet/computer literate
7. Past customer service experience is an advantage
8. Good planning and scheduling skills
9. Self-motivated individual
10. Responsible and dependable with the willingness to learn
Minimum high school diploma
1 year minimum of related experience in the transportation industry or customer service
Computer literate in Microsoft with focus in Excel, Word and AS400
Work is conducted in an office environment and may include sitting for long periods of time, standing, kneeling, bending, and stooping.