Are you someone who thrives on data collection and analysis? If so, the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics, the world’s largest organization of food and nutrition professionals, has a position for you. Our organization is seeking a motivated individual to join our dynamic Business Operations and Strategy Team as a Business Intelligence Analyst I in our Chicago, IL office. This position will be responsible for supporting the analysis and evaluation of domestic and international business development opportunities.
The Analyst will play a key role informing critical business functions for the Academy’s global development and revenue operations initiatives.
· Develop and manage new business intelligence workflows and technology. The Analyst will review, analyze, and combine customer data, Google Analytics, and key performance indicators into business intelligence dashboards to demonstrate trends and identify opportunities for the Academy’s products, services, and programs to deliver greater value to customers.
· Provide subject matter expertise in the collection, analysis, and summarization of product, market, financial, customer, digital analytics, and other data to inform revenue operations and global development strategies and decisions.
· Develop and maintain internal protocols for the standardization of sales reports and tracking tools.
· Provide analytical support for key business planning and product development projects.
· A bachelor’s degree in business/data analytics, information systems, computer science, statistics, business administration, finance, marketing, or similar field is required, along with 1-2 plus years related work experience.
· High level of reasoning, judgment and attention to detail required.
· Must be a team player with strong interpersonal skills and excellent analytical and critical-thinking/problem-solving skills.
· Experience using business intelligence tools and software solutions such as Tableau, Power BI, Google Analytics, Salesforce, NetSuite, Business One, Qlik, Domo, SQL Server, Python, R Studio, Hadoop preferred.
§ Excellent oral and written communication skills along with a strong interest in learning and building new skills are critical to the position.
The Academy offers a salary commensurate with experience as well as an excellent benefit package, including medical, dental, LTD, tuition reimbursement and 401k match with IMMEDIATE VESTING!
The Academy promotes a friendly, professional and challenging team-based work environment. Also, the Academy’s office is conveniently located near public transportation: two major Metra train stations (Union and Ogilvie), CTA lines and major bus routes are all within a few blocks.
Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran or disabled status and will not be discriminated against.